Love strapless simple vintage inspired 1950s short bridal wedding dress,plain satin bodice with a sweetheart neckline,beading belt available,full organza tea length skirt.zipper up closure.
*COLOR REPRESENTATION MAY VARY BY MONITOR
How to Measure for the Right Size?
It Is Your Responsibility to Know Your Size.
To ensure accurate measurements, we suggest having your measurements taken by a professional seamstress. If you can not get a professional seamstress to take your measurements you should follow this guide to ensure proper fit.
1. Do not attempt to take your own measurements. This will be wrong. Please have someone help you.
2. Use a vinyl tape to measure, as fabric ones will tend to stretch over time and your dress will be ordered too small.
3. When you measure, wear a similar bra or bustier to what you plan to wear on your wedding day, and, if you have one laying around, wear a similar petticoat.
4. Wedding apparel is sized differently than ready to wear clothes. It is very important that you use this guide in conjunction with the size chart to help you determine your size in order to save time and money.
5. Once you've taken your measurements, compare these measurements to our Standard Size Chart and you should have a good fit. This picture show how measurements are mapped to the designer sizes. Compare your measurements to the size form to determine the size to order.
6. If your measurements indicate different sizes for the bust, waist, and hip measurements, designers generally suggest ordering according to the largest measurement. Gowns can be taken-in, but due to the modest seam allowance in the gowns, there may not be enough fabric to release to the size needed.
Our Measurement Ways:
Suggestion: From our tailor' special advice, please choose the following measurement ways to measure your detailed size, and we will make your dress according your size in detail, so that you can fit your dress well. Fill out our Custom-made Order Size Form when you place the order.
All of our wedding dress, evening dress, prom dress, party dress, bridesmaid dress, flower girl dress and other wedding accessories are used first class imported fabric. If customers require using other fabrics such as silk satin, cotton, we have no problem to accommodate customers’ needs.
* For Custom make dresses,We can only guarantee to make the dress 80-90% the same as the pictures according to different styles, as dresses are exquisite hand-made craft, but not carved through model boards.
* We can make the dress as your sepcial requests. Just tell us your detail requirements during placing-order steps.
* There may be a color difference between the photo and the finished dress due to color aberration.
* Your wedding dress order is not including gloves, wedding veil and petticoat.
* Please don't hesitate to place your order as we will send a checking email to you to make sure the right size, color and order type before the making.
Payment methods we accepted?
We accept Credit Card, Western Union(5% discount on order),MoneyGram(5% discount on order),Bank Transfer(T/T payment).
More details Please refer to our Payment Guide
we ship orders by UPS,DHL,EMS,Air Mail
Shipping by EMS:8-10 business days
Shipping by UPS:3-5 business days
Shipping by DHL:3-5 business days
Shipping by Air Mail:3-4 weeks
Where we ship
We ship packages to Worldwide over 220 Countries
Additional taxes and tariffs
Customers are responsible for all taxes,tariffs and all other costs associated with the delivery and receipt of their country.If you are unsure of what tariff or tax may be in your country,please contact your local postal service.We don't have tariff rates.
*Ready-made orders can be ship out within 2~4 business days after order is placed.
*Below is for backorder or custom-made orders
Available time=Working time + Shipping time
Working time:Normal order usually takes 35-40 days to make.Rush orders about takes 25~30 days.
Shipping time:It does not include the tiem to make the items you ordered.It is up to the shipping method you selected.Normally,It will take 3-10 days for delivery.
Returns and Refund
Online purchases require flexibility and support.JDsBridal.com understands that and wishes to create a satisfying and enjoyable shopping experience for you..If you are not completely satisfied with your order purchase,please contact us within 5 days upon the receiving (No returns accepted after 5days).
Products with quality-related issues may be returned for a refund or exchange by contacting Customer Service within 5 days of receiving your order.please be ready to provide Customer Service with some persuasive pictures or video showing the problem with the items.
2) No quality-related issues
Products (excluding Made-To-Order, and Clearance/On sales items) with no quality-related issues may be returned for a refund or exchange by contacting Customer Service within 5 days of receiving your order. Free shipping products will be refund of 85% of the item’s price. The remaining 15% will be kept as a restocking fee. You would be responsible for all shipping fees incurred.
*Pls note Made-to-order products cannot be returned for any reason unless quality issues. In exceptional circumstances we may agree to accept a return and we therefore reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 30~60% of the order price.
3) Sizing and Fitting issues
As made-to-order clothing is custom-tailored, the finished gown may vary by approximately one inch in either direction of the specified measurements. To ensure that your item will still fit you perfectly, our tailors have created all our dresses with additional fabric in the seams to allow minor size modifications to be made easily.
*Size not as ordered:
If the Item is not the size you ordered Should your item size differ from the specifications of your order by more than one inch, we encourage you to try to find a local tailor to make adjustments, and we will gladly share the tailoring costs with you. If you choose this option, please remember to request a receipt from your tailor as a copy of it must be provided when requesting reimbursement.
*Size as ordered but does not fit:
For Made-To-Order clothing, if the items do not fit properly but were made accurately according to your order specifications, you are eligible for a free, one-time-only re-sizing service. You are responsible for all shipping fees incurred.
Any product that has been used does not qualify for a return or exchange. All returned items must be in brand-new condition, unused and with original tags and packaging.
JDsBridal.com guarantees its products against material and workmanship defects within the warranty period. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received by Customer Service within the warranty period, we can offer you an exchange, repair service, or new components for replacement.
Product-specific Warranty Periods
Wedding Party Dresses
Special Occasion Dresses
All items must be unused and in saleable condition.
We reserve the right to reject any returns/exchanges that do not meet these conditions.
Unauthorized returns may be refused and sent back to the customer.